Re: [OM] Heads Up! 35/2 with $150 BIN!

Subject: Re: [OM] Heads Up! 35/2 with $150 BIN!
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 06:13:38 -0700
I guess I'm nuts but I was working up in Minneapolis,MN the first week
of July and passed on a 35 f2 in a camera shop up there. It was
absolutely Mint and on consignment.
Asking price $90. I went over there after calling the shop on the phone
and the owner told me he had a OM 1 with a 50 f2 for $100. I nearly
broke my neck driving all the way to the other side of Minneapolis and
the guy had a OM1 with a 50 f1.8. When I pointed this out he just said
1.8...2.0, pretty much the same. Other than the 35 everything else was
double digit bodies and 50 f1.8's.
Guess I need to try and remember the name of the shop.

later,
mike m.