Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko...hobbiest??
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:22:54 -0500
Jim Brokaw wrote:
-- snip ---

> The IRS says if you don't make money at it three years out of five its a
> hobby... I'm into 25 years and haven't made a cent... its a hobby!
> --
>
> Jim Brokaw

That may be the IRS opinion but, medically speaking, it's an addiction.
You buy Olympus equipment because it makes you feel good, then you need
more to get the same high and more and more.  Soon you're into minutia
like the four different pressure plates in OM1s and the three types of
circuits in OM4s and OM4ts and radioactive lenses and multicoating
versus single coating, and silver nose lenses, and Maitini only knows
what else.  You're a Zuikoholic!! Take the cure before it's too late!

Jerry Liles
I can quit, honest.