Re: [OM] Help! Help! I'm Drowning

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! Help! I'm Drowning
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:37:38 -0600
At 01:22 AM 7/13/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Help!
>
>I think I'm going under!
>
>Since joining this list I've been flooded in e-mail and over the last
>few days it's turned into a veritable tidal wave, and much of it not
>even about OM equipment. :(
>
>I just can't keep up!  My disk drive is filling up and I'm drowning
>in it!
>
>Don't you guys ever get out to take any pictures? ;)

Heavens, *no*.  None of us actually own any Olympus equipment, either -- it's
all medium-format or view-camera stuff, and we just *pretend* that Oly lenses
are sharp as tacks.  ;-)

I'm guilty -- I haven't been out to do any photos for days, and I have a trip
scheduled for Southern Alberta later in July (or perhaps early August, with all
those glorious ripened crops) to burn through about twenty rolls of Fuji Astia.
 But nothing 'til then...  maybe I can get another update to the Olympus Photo
Gallery done in the meantime.

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/