[OM] thread digressed into OT mail ranting

Subject: [OM] thread digressed into OT mail ranting
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 18:28:42 -0700
> .....The USPS regularly does, which is heart-stopping when you arrive home
> from work and find it out
> there in plain sight,....

Not a problem around here, nothing warms the heart more than arriving
home and seeing a big box of OM stuff waiting by the door. I leave the
UPS driver a stack of presigned slips on the door. Of course if you
addicts knew my address I'd be in trouble :>)

And ever since my USPS route driver backed into my truck in town and we
just pulled out the fender and called it good enough I get those
packages delivered to the door as well. Give me a small town any day.

Mike