Re: [OM] UPS (Was, Well, sometimes you just get hosed...)

Subject: Re: [OM] UPS (Was, Well, sometimes you just get hosed...)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:57:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/01 11:39:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I don't know about the list (a newbie myself) but while UPS has always had
>  clean trucks they've also always
>  had issues with stuff getting lost or damaged somehow

You just jogged my memory.  One of the parcels UPS left me a delivery attempt
notice for, they could not find when I went in to pick it up, as it was not
held (I had called as usual and asked them to hold it for pick up)... it went
back out in the truck the next day, when I went in to pick it up.  Result.
TWO trips, 8 miles each, to pick up.

USPS is so much simpler and closer for me (aside from the fact that they
leave stuff outside my door, which drives me nuts -- I've gotta talk to my
carrier).

Rich