Re: [OM] OM-2n Mirror Hanging -- Help?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n Mirror Hanging -- Help?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:20:38 -0400
Though you "can" wind the camera while the shutter is open, doing so rapidly
is one way to make the shutter curtain strings come off the pulleys.  If the
shutter is not wound all the way, with the gears in the proper rest
position, the mirror may not reset when the batteries are taken out.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000