[OM] AF Lenses for the OM-77AF

Subject: [OM] AF Lenses for the OM-77AF
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:09:26 -0600
I recently bought an OM-77AF from that online auction site we all love to
hate, and it should be here in the next few days.  In the meantime...

Which Zuiko (of course!) AF lenses are an absolute *must* for anyone
owning the 77AF?  And, what's the "going" prices these days for these
lenses?  Finally, are there any accessories that are a "must have" as
well?

Thanks, in advance, for any responses!

Regards,

Chris