Re: [OM] 300/4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 300/4.5
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:38:10 -0600
I recently borderline "Fanged" a single-coated for US$250 (shipping
included) with the tripod collar but no case.  It's a single-coated one in
'bout that condition (maybe a little worse cuz of the number scrawled on
the barrel).  I'm tickled, even though it's cosmetically "flawed," because
the glass is in excellent shape and my first results were really nice.

That gives you an idea of the low end.  Just my humble opinion, but I'd
say anything within the $300 range is probably pretty good.  Others will
differ, of course.

Regards,

Chris

On 6 Jul 2001, at 8:00, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> How much would you consider for one... cosmetically an 8.5, glass is clean,
> only a few specks of dust.  No tripod collar, no case, non-original front
> cap, Oly rear.

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca