RE: [OM] Self-portrait

Subject: RE: [OM] Self-portrait
From: "Maximiliano Pagliero \(CEA\)" <maximiliano.pagliero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:25:29 -0500
Congrat !!! very good !

max

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Wood [mailto:garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Martes, 10 de Julio de 2001 12:44 p.m.
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Self-portrait

Well, I would have submitted this to TOPE 1, but in fact the photo size and
composition can't be made to fit Olaf's guidelines (640 pixels in the longest
dimension is not possible, and you'll see why), so I put it up here instead:

   http://www.telusplanet.net/public/garth/portrait.html

The way it came out just amused me, and I like that the "self-portrait" aspect
of the photo is highly de-emphasized.

Technical info:  Olympus OM-4, Zuiko 90/2.0 macro lens, Fuji Astia film,
approx. 1/250th sec. at F/4.0.

Garth