Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
When I go to buy something on E-Bay I only read the
negative feedback.

Sometimes what I see there is suffeiciently disturbing
that I go elsewhere. I look for things like the
product was not as advertised, or did not arrive
etc...

These bother me the most when the seller has not
replied to them.

I have seen several cases where a negative feedback
was replied to with an explanation, and then later the
seller who complained gave another comment about how
everything was resolved. I would buy from such a
seller.

I would not be disturbed by this now unmarried guys
comments, particulary when weighed against 300+
positive comments.