[OM] The Scale Moved!!!!!!! 9526

Subject: [OM] The Scale Moved!!!!!!! 9526
From: estoja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 16:47:11 -0500

THE SCALE MOVED!!!

Hello! My name is Tami Evans and I would like to share my experience as an
inspiration to many who may feel there is no hope.

ItÿFFFF92s amazing how long you can avoid dealing with a problem that you simply
donÿFFFF92t want to face up to. I managed to ignore my weight problem for the
better part of a decade.

My life was going from the bed to the sofa and from the sofa to the
refrigerator.

Food was my escape, and the weight piled on until I hated the way I looked.
At my top weight of 282 pounds, I felt worthless, with no desire or energy
to respond to life. I would look at old pictures, and wonder ÿFFFF97 If that thin,
sexy, woman, in that short black dress ÿFFFF97 was really me? (My husband proposed
to me in that dress 10 years ago) I didnÿFFFF92t even feel like that happy woman
in the picture ÿFFFF96 I was exhausted and so depressed.

My husband, who had been caring for me and our four children (because I was
too big), was genuinely concerned about my physical and mental health. I was
tired - very tired, of the struggle to make it through each day.

I have been on every diet you can think of during my lengthy dieting
"career. " Diet Center, NutriSystem, Slim Fast, Atkins Diet, & even
Phen-Phen, and the list goes on and on. I would diet for the first few days,
then it was only a matter of time until I reached my breaking point and
ended up eating vast quantities of the very foods IÿFFFF92d been denying myself.
NOTHING worked for me until a dear friend of ours convinced me to try a
product that was nutritionally engineered for maximum results. That product
was called BERRYTRIM PLUS.

After about five days on BERRYTRIM PLUS, I began to experience a sense of
"well being" with increased energy - I didnÿFFFF92t feel tired, irritable or
sluggish. More Importantly, I didn't feel Hungry - something I hadn't felt
for months, maybe years.

I've been looking for a weight-loss solution for so long. I thought I had
tried
everything when...

The Scale Moved!! I mean, really Moved! .

I lost 126 pounds in 6 months.
Within 6 months I dropped down to 156 pounds.

Today, I can do many activities that I couldn't when I weighed 282 pounds.
The most amazing part - how simple and easy it was! My doctor has examined
me, and my weight loss has blown his mind! People that I used to work with
and even family members didn't recognize me at Christmas! I truly wish
everyone who is overweight knew about this program ... I plan to tell
everyone I can who has struggled with his or her weight, like I have. I can
feel your pain, believe me!!! You cannot go wrong on the BerryTrim Plus
program! It has given me a new lease on lifeÿFFFF85 After losing 126 pounds so
far, I feel very confident, happy, and even sexy! Oh, and I recently wore
that same black cocktail dress I wore when my husband proposed - 10 years
ago! (I guess that woman in the picture really was me! ) I thought I would
never look and feel like that again!

BERRYTRIM PLUS is a powerful gift from nature that has touched every aspect
of my life! And from the bottom of my heart, I will always thank my dear
friend Judy for telling me about this wonderful product and giving me back
the joy of living.
IF I COULD DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
I was sick of being fat. I didnÿFFFF92t like the way I looked and I didnÿFFFF92t like
the way I felt. I felt that I owed it to my husband, my four children, and
myself to make one more attempt at weight loss. If you need to lose a few
pounds, more than 100 pounds, or anything in between, click through this
website thoroughly and marvel over what this amazing product has done for so
many people like you and me!. The proof is in the pudding (so to speak) so
take a look at the many success stories from others who have gained better
health, improved their relationships, and of course, lost weight and are
keeping it off for good. The testimonials speak for themselves. And if you
decide this is something you are willing to try ÿFFFF97 GO FOR IT!!!!! You won't
be sorry.. Do take the time to read them. Many are simply AMAZING!

Click here to read many of the success stories.

CLICK HERE

God Bless,

Tami Evans

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate# 3b3773c002ce47b
We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.
Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.