[OM] OM-10 brochures and stuff

Subject: [OM] OM-10 brochures and stuff
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 16:58:23 -0700
From: "Flip Kagei" <flipkagei@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash
Date: 7/7/01 5:53:09 AM

   About Olympus OM 10: http://members.rott.chello.nl/pkagei/index.html
-------- End of forwarded message --------

i recieved this email this afternoon. apparently this gentleman found my Oly
site somehow (I don't believe he's on the list) and emailed me the
above OM-10 link. I took a quick look at it, thought some of the users here
might appreciate it. Also, I'm not sure if Pete (? sorry, i don't recall
your name but i know someone has a HUGE site with all sorts of published OM
stuff in PDF right?) has these, if not he could contant Flip
directly and see if this too can be incorporated. anyways, enjoy

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
note new email address & webpage location