[OM] Re: 35-70 Windfall

Subject: [OM] Re: 35-70 Windfall
From: "Bachofen" <mbachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:42:23 -0500
Hi everyone!  It's been a while.  I thought I'd relate my windfall to ya'll.  I
ordered a BGN 35-70 f3.5/4.5 (the small one) for $69.00, because I really want
to stick with 49mm filters.  The webstore I ordered it from is somewhat well
liked, and they shipped me the wrong lens.  I opened the package and thought,
man this seems Big (no it wasn't the 35-80) but it was the 35-70 3.6!  I felt
guilty and thought I'd ship it back, but on the package receipt it said, "No
Return, No Exceptions".  I still feel guilty, and I really like the lens.

I guess the question is:  What would you do?
M. Bachofen