Re: [OM] pictures of planes with an E-10

Subject: Re: [OM] pictures of planes with an E-10
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:53:39 +0200

Hi Marc - Great pix - a good eye for making a mundane object into an
interesting shot.
I'm very interested by picture 22* which shows motion blur of a passing car.
It's sort of stroboscopic, and my first thought was that the lighting in the
tunnel was fluorescent - but it looks not to be.  Is this a digital camera /
E10 artefact?

* http://users.skynet.be/verrees2/driver/driver22.jpg

And where is that trompe l'oeil (driver43.jpg) located?!

best regds
Jez

ps - for Belgian readers - see www.viewfinders.be

by the way he have already played the game of making pictures on his way to
work:
http://users.skynet.be/verrees2/driver/driver.htm
hope you like them
not OM pictures but still Olympus