[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2510

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2510
From: Vaughan Bromfield <v.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:03:17 +1000
Tom

I found a bottle of "leather" car air freshener (as in leather aroma) at
the supermarket last weekend. I smelt it and it didn't smell anything at
all like new shoes, the only new leather I ever get to enjoy. No I
didn't buy a bottle.

In the future when our kids are grown up, do you think they'll be able
to buy bottles of "plastic" fragrance to smarten-up their newly restored
classic 1990's cars? Or wunderbriks?

Vaughan