re:[OM] OM-4Ti + 90mm/f2 : first impressions

Subject: re:[OM] OM-4Ti + 90mm/f2 : first impressions
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:13:07 +0200
Hi Peter,
you wrote:
>>Does anybody know a place in Belgium (pref. Leuven, Antwerp or
neighborhood) where I can have my slides scanned ?  My sister has a flatbed
scanner with a "slide adapter", but I'm looking for alternatives in case
this combo doesn't work
well (which is what I expect).  Does Fnac have this service ?  Or should I
be able to get it automatically when I drop off my film ?<<

I think your lab must have some information about that, there are a lot who
works in Digital now and I think there are Fuji Digital labs not too far
from you, we have one here in Namur. Perhaps could you call Fuji or Kodak,
or make a search on their site to have the address of a lab nearby you. Or
if you know somebody in the KUL (the University for the non-Belgians...)
they sure must have some scanners.
regards
marc