Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p

Subject: Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 21:42:44 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, O. Candemir wrote:

> >so, only removing the top and regluing will fix it.  It won't hurt the
> >camera to use it that way -- you just won't know for sure how many shots
> >you've got left.
>
> Maybe its obvious, but you could put a piece of blank cardboard (reversed
> film box end) in the film holder and mark off the shots much as a prisoner
> marks off days left in jail ie. I, II, III, IIII with the diagonal for 5
> etc. What is that marking system of counting called if anything?
>
> Cheers
> Oben

Well, I could. Usually, however, a film is never in the camera for long
enough to allow me to forget how far I am through it....

My concirn was if it could damage the camera to go on until I have it
CLA'ed this fall (it's up for regular maintenance). I trust Clint that
there will be no damage done, so... ;)

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering