Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p

Subject: Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 08:20:44 -0500
On top of the wind assembly (under the top cover) is a plate around the
wind lever that is turned a little at a time when the back is closed.
There's a circular disc attached to it with the numbers printed on it --
my guess is that this has come unglued (rare, but it can happen).  If
so, only removing the top and regluing will fix it.  It won't hurt the
camera to use it that way -- you just won't know for sure how many shots
you've got left.