Re: [OM] OM2 Spot Program - new problem class?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 Spot Program - new problem class?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 21:37:04 +0000
At 01:53 7/4/01, Winsor Crosby wrote:
At 06:09 7/3/01, Winsor Crosby wrote:

On the other hand you could program a marvelous digital with any sound you want.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

That might create the sound, but how to you create the tactile feel, weight and odor? At that point you might as well have the real thing!

-- John
I was kidding!
--

Shhhh -- it's called a "running gag."

Actually, the OM factory body coverings are essentially odorless (I don't notice it). However, while using the old Contax last Saturday I could smell the leather body covering when looking through the viewfinder. Not strong, but definitely there. Very likely those who have had real leather custom covers put on their OM bodies occasionally catch a whiff of the leather.

-- John