[OM] What's a fair price?

Subject: [OM] What's a fair price?
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:03:47 +1000
I have found a second hand Tamron 135mm f2.8 with adaptor and  rear cap (no
filter or lens cap). The serial Nos is 7207823 and the lens is marked multi
coated. The body is slightly marked (more from wear and tear) and has a slight
cut in the rubber focussing grip. The glass is extremely clean, focussing is
smooth and aperture blades work freely. It is for sale at AUS$100 (approx
US$50). Firstly is this rated as a good lens and (forgive me because I know the
link is shown frequently!) what is the link for the performance of a lens?
Secondly would this be a good purchase at this price?
Cheers Adam