Re: [OM] Re: #2501 Ilford C41 B&W 400 ASA film - XP1

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: #2501 Ilford C41 B&W 400 ASA film - XP1
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:51:40 +0200
Hi!
    No, it is Ilford XP 2 Super, but I think it is only newer XP 1. There are
also available Konica Monochrome and Kodak TC 400 for C41 processing. But the
Ilford has the best opinion and is a little bit cheaper than Kodak ( here in
Poland 22 PLN = 5.5 US$ for Ilford, and 24 PLN = 6 US$ for Kodak ). Konica has
not good opinion, but I have never used it.
Regards
Marcin