[OM] Self-Help Group?

Subject: [OM] Self-Help Group?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:33:21 +0100
No, no, no Peter... we are a valuable resource which OM should be
supporting :>).

 As I said a few days ago, they should sponsor an international
conference to discuss valuable OM things.  Of course the meetings in
the margins would really be swap shops for the Zuikos that Tom has
accumulated, or perhaps Frank van Lindert could set up shop.

... it wouldn't be too much to ask would it?

Chris

Hey,

You think this is funny ?  Maybe we should rename
this group the Zuikoholics Self-Help Group.  And
organize meetings, where we get to sit in
circles, holding hands, and feel for each other
as we tell stories about taking the 90mm/f2 to
bed (almost done this) or about waking up in the
middle of the night to check if your OM-4Ti is
really in B-mode because you're afraid of
accidental battery usage.

I was completely clean for years.  One touch of a
Pentax cost me a *lot* of money to get over that
experience.

Peter.