[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2497

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2497
From: Peter Leyssens <leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 05:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hey,

You think this is funny ?  Maybe we should rename
this group the Zuikoholics Self-Help Group.  And
organize meetings, where we get to sit in
circles, holding hands, and feel for each other
as we tell stories about taking the 90mm/f2 to
bed (almost done this) or about waking up in the
middle of the night to check if your OM-4Ti is
really in B-mode because you're afraid of
accidental battery usage.

I was completely clean for years.  One touch of a
Pentax cost me a *lot* of money to get over that
experience.

Peter.

=====
--