[OM] John Lind's TOPE6

Subject: [OM] John Lind's TOPE6
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:24:16 -0700
AAAARRRGH~ I've been duped! I fell for it, i can't believe it. and to think i
even commented to JL HIMSELF "it seems like you've inspired
someone else to go the ultrawide+extension route for macro" and it was him all
along! ha, very very good, the length in metres, the RDPIII, and i
dind't know you bought an OM2S ;) But what had me completely if there was any
doubt: commenting on your own! ACK. i'll have to get back at
you both (OG and JL) some how .... :)

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
note new email address & webpage location