RE: [OM] Question For Photoshop 6.0 Users

Subject: RE: [OM] Question For Photoshop 6.0 Users
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:55:41 -0400
Susan,
  Yes, there are some plugins built into PS 6.0 that will allow you to convert
a scan into a B&W sketch.  There are also some additional techniques that you
can use to improve the  effect.  I'm at work and don't have the techniques
right in front of me (and I don't use that one enough to have it memorized!) -
but if you wish, I can email the information to you later this evening.

Jim C.