Re: [OM] FS Rarish Zuikos II

Subject: Re: [OM] FS Rarish Zuikos II
From: "O. Candemir" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 18:47:36 +1000
Dear List Members

I have three more lenses that I want to offer the list. These are not brand new. They come with cases and original caps. Perfect glass and function.

1. Zuiko 21mm f3.5  MC black nose. SN 11768x. Mint condition. US $400
2. Zuiko 180mm f2.8 multicoated black nose. SN 202888. Mint condition. US $700

You would find it difficult to find better examples of these used. The 180mm has a nice serial number for what its worth so the Asian list members (CH Ling... I think you may have one of these though :) may find it more interesting; '8' being a very lucky number.

3. Zuiko 300mm f3.5 multicoated black nose. SN 14253x. Excellent plus condition. Very minor wear cosmetically. Glass is perfect. Comes with tripod mount. Case has the carrying strap too. Original caps. US $320.

Too expensive? Let me know off list and we can work something out. I'm getting lots of new equipment lately and I just need to let go of stuff I don't use as much.

Cheers
Oben