[OM] Re: #2492 OM spare parts in the UK and Ireland. Some info.

Subject: [OM] Re: #2492 OM spare parts in the UK and Ireland. Some info.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:36:01 EDT
Dear list:

Doggre@xxxxxxx writes:
<< Cruise all the regular online Olympus dealer sites.  If you don't see them
 advertised, e-mail 'em and ask. >>

Olympus Japan will supply some spare parts directly.
Try camera_user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx : Ms. S. Takezawa

AMcClean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Anne McClean) at Olympus UK e-mailed me
and gave me the following repair centres who can supply parts:

<<
    OLYMPUS AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRES

Any Olympus product that falls outside the terms of our 12 month warranty from
 purchase, should be sent or taken direct to one of our recommended Service
Centres.
  They receive full back-up and training from us and provide comprehensive
 guarantees on work carried out. Requests for spare parts should also be made
 to the appropriate centre.

PHOTOGRAPHIC:

H. Lehmann Limited
249 London Road
Stoke-on-Trent
Staffs, ST4 5AA
Tel: 01782 413611

Luton Camera Repairs
49 Guildford Street
Luton, Bedfordshire
LU1 2NJ
Tel:  01582 458323

A.J. Johnstone Ltd.
395/399 Central Chambers
93 Hope Street
Glasgow,  G2 6LD
Tel: 0141-221 2106

Camera Clinic C.R.S.
Turn Park, Station Road
Chester-le-Street
Co. Durham,
DH3 3DY
Tel:  0191-388 7001

Colchester Cameras Ltd.
2 Barrack Street
Colchester,
Essex
CO1 2LJ
Tel:  01206 790009

Photo Equipment Repairs
4 Parade Arcade
The Parade
St Helier
Jersey  JE2 3QP    C I
Tel:  01534 25776

Luton Cameras Bristol
17 West Street
Old Market
Bristol  BS2 ODF
Tel:  01179 550541

Camera Care Limited
24-26 Dame Street
Dublin 2
Ireland
Tel:  00 3531 677 8100

A cover charge for estimates will be made by our authorised service centres
cover administration costs if the estimate is rejected.

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/