Re: [OM] Help - problem loading OM-2sp with film

Subject: Re: [OM] Help - problem loading OM-2sp with film
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:02:14 -0500
Sounds like the wind/curtains are jammed -- there's this lever in the bottom
that gets gummy, and when it does it lets the gears turn when they souldn't.
The gears end up jamming.  If that's the problem, the gears have to be unjammed
and the lever cleaned.  Other than that, who knows -- could be something jammed
in the gear teeth, or whatever....