Re: [OM] Beyond Infinity?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beyond Infinity?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 12:55:50 -0500
Avoiding the philosophical discussion... ("_past_ infinity?  hm-m-m-m-m
;^)

This is not unusual in large/long tele zuikos, but I've never noticed it
in any wide angles, not even the shifts.  Usually, on the teles that do
this, when you turn the distance ring all the way to the stop, it goes
past the infinity marker.  I suspect your shift doesn't -- when it's at
the stop, it's also at the infinity marker, right?  If so, it's probably
a little out of adjustment -- or there's something loose.  You might
want to have it checked out....