Re: [OM] Flash newbee

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash newbee
From: "Mark Hammons" <astaire@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:51:07 -0500
Henrik,

You can use any "T" flash on the OM-4T(i).   If you do you
will be restricted to having your shutter speed be at or slower
than the X-Sync speed of 1/60th second.

The F280 on the OM-4T(i) allows one to use shutter speeds
FASTER than 1/60th of a second by essentially being on for
a lot longer kind of like the older slow-burning flash bulbs.

TTL - stands for "Through the Lens" and refers to metring
the flash by measuring the light through the lens and when sufficient
light has accumulated to immidiately shut off the flash.

HTH ( Hope this helps!)

Mark Hammons