Re: [OM] Stray Light in the Viewfinder: OM-4Ti and OM-2SP today.

Subject: Re: [OM] Stray Light in the Viewfinder: OM-4Ti and OM-2SP today.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:58:40 +0800
You can check it yourself very easily, but I can tell you the spot
mode works exactly as manual mode. I never worry about the stray light
influence on the viewfinder with my OM2sp/4/4Ti, I have checked them
long ago, it affect the reading too little to worry about in real
life. While my OM2n and OM1n can get error up to three stops with my
180/2.8+2XA (WITHOUT sunlight on my back). The stray light influence
gives the biggest affect with slow lenses although it will also affect
fast lenses but in a less extend.

C.H.Ling