Re: [OM] Macro Questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro Questions
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 01:32:58 -0400
It might be worth considering the Tokina AT-X 90mm f2.5 macro, that photodo
rates above all of the usual choices (Series 1, & Tamron). Its less common so
its often more affordable. The matched 1:1 extender that goes with it DOES have
lenses in it, and keeps the automatic operation of the lens. Beautifully well
made lens.

You can see an example of this lens, including some specs at this eBay link:
(This one is for Nikon). Also, it sold for a much more sensible price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1246574004

Larry