Re: [OM] re-introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] re-introduction
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:17:37 +0200
The OM-4Ti they have on offer is a champagne one.
 Does this automatically mean it's one of the
battery-sucking vampire monsters, or could I be
lucky ?  My OM-3 eats batteries enough already,
it'd be nice to have a camera that lasts for more
than 3 weeks on a fresh set.

It feels really nice to see that the list is
alive & well.  I've always regarded the Oly list
as an example on how all Internet mailing lists
should be : full of friendly, dedicated & helpful
people.  Enjoy !

Peter.

Welcome back Peter.
I have the champagne 4T. It' the same as 4Ti except the T is US and Ti international.
It does not eat batteries, and yes it's nice to be able to half auto sometimes.
I visited Gothenburg when there was a EU-meeting and almost war on the
streets. No time for manual then. Point and shoot like h-ll. It's possible
(almost) with the 4T. For planned, long worked on shots I prefer manual mode
for control. And the spot metering is excellent. A fivestar camera.

Henrik Dahl