RE: [OM] Re: [OM] VOIGTLÄNDER COLOR HELIAR 75mm f 2. 5 Article

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OM] VOIGTLÄNDER COLOR HELIAR 75mm f 2. 5 Article
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:42:56 -0400
Cc: "dunya@xxxxxxxxxx" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Look here for probably the most objective reviews on the 15, 25, 50, 55, & 75
Voigtlander lenses.  Erwin is pretty hard on most products.

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/japan/voigtl01.html

You can search the LUG archives for other comments.  The "guys" there tend to
be very critical.  Here's one search:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/cgi-bin/htsearch?words=voigtlander+75&config=lug&method=and&sort=score&matchesperpage=20&format=short

Also an interesting comment from Tom A.

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v19/msg06469.html

There are also somewhat less-subjective comments from Stephen Gandy on
www.cameraquest.com

Skip