[OM] Re: [OM] VOIGTLÄNDER COLOR HELIAR 75mm f 2. 5 Article

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM] VOIGTLÄNDER COLOR HELIAR 75mm f 2. 5 Article
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:14:37 +1000
Any web URL's regarding the Voigtlander lenses? I agree with your assessment of the value of the 75/2.5 versus Zuiko's very own 85/2.

At 09:42 PM Tuesday 19/06/2001, you wrote:
It was discussed briefly as I remember. Someone asked if it was worth it
when a good Zuiko 85mm f2 could be had for half the price. It would have to
be good. The superwides are spectacular (12 and 15mm) and the CV users seem
to think that the 35/1.7 Ultron and the 50mm Asph. are something special
but not a lot has been said about the 75mm and 90mm so far.
AndrewF