[OM] FS Zuiko 85 f2

Subject: [OM] FS Zuiko 85 f2
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 10:51:57 -0700
For sale:

Zuiko 85 f2 lens in EX condition. Includes caps, hood, & case. $250 +
shipping

The lens shows a SLIGHT amount of wear on the aperture ring. Glass is in
perfect condition. There is a small amount of dust on the inside of the
lens. this dust does not (at least to my eyes) effect picture quality.

Also included are genuine Olympus front 7 rear caps, screw-in metal lens
hood, and hard case. Caps & hood are in Ex condition. the case is is not
in great shape, is missing the lens size label, but does do it's job of
protecting the lens and hood.

As with all my sales I welcome overseas buyers and offer a 30 day
inspection & return privilege to list members.

You can pay me via personal check, MO, Paypal, VISA, MC, Discover, or
AMEX.

--
Jim Couch
Tacoma, WA USA