[OM] UK exotica

Subject: [OM] UK exotica
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:26:29 +0100
I'm just back from visiting Ace Cameras in Bath, England. They have
some rather exotic used OM stuff at the moment  - a black OM1 (not a
1n) and an OM3 (not a Ti). They also have a nice crop of lenses
including a 24/2 and a 135/4.5 macro, all of which I managed to
resist.And a fair crop of odds and ends like screens, shoes, cords,
connectors etc.

I've bought from them before, their prices are not the keenest but
their stuff is usually pretty good and they do seem to get rare bits
occasionally. It's the only place I've seen a 24mm shift for instance.
Mercifully it was on a Sunday when they were closed.

Their website is http://www.acecameras.co.uk/usedequipment.htm - the
listing isn't updated that regularly but it's worth keeping an eye on.
If you spot the 21mm f/2, and ring them and find it's been sold, you
may be able to work out what I was doing in Bath this aftie!

John