Re: [OM] TOPE 6 is live now!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 6 is live now!!!
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
Olafo wrote:
>Indeed, a very fine gallery it is, and guess what? The initial launch
>already has 41 (!) pictures, all of them are fine shots, so I expect
this
>gallery to become on of the best of the lot!
>
>Sooooooo, go hit it, and leave some feedback for the submitters, as
they
>all evry much appreciate that...
>
>The address? Ahh, here comes that notorious URL again:
>http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Olafo,

An excellent TOPE indeed. I am reminded of my own limitations when I
browse through those terrific pictures.

Not all of them are true macro shots, I suppose, many of them being
more like close-ups (I know I'm being pedantic, but as a Moth I've
learned to tell the difference <G>); however, they are beautiful! I'll
make sure I get around to commenting on as many of them as possible.

Regards,

=====
Ray