[OM] [OT] Extra Black ink cartridges

Subject: [OM] [OT] Extra Black ink cartridges
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:51:10 -0400
I earlier spoke of the compatible ink cartridges I get at computer shows. When
my Epson Stylus Color 800 died of non-ink related ailments, I had 2 new black
cartridges left. They have a use-by date of 10-2002. I have had excellent luck
with these and believe them to be of equal quality to the Epson originals.

I will mail BOTH cartridges to a US address for a total of $7 including
postage. Please email off-list if interested. mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Next
time I go to a show, I'll get the merchant's info to post here for anyone
interested.

Mickey