Re: [OM] Battery Clarification

Subject: Re: [OM] Battery Clarification
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:32:49 -0400
With the 625A (which starts at 1.55V) battery voltage starts to drop as soon
as you start to use the battery.  So, while the meter may be accurate with a
new battery, the meter slowly goes out of calibration as time goes by,
simply due to battery failure.  Silver oxide 1.5V batteries have a more
level output over their life.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000