Re: [OM] olympus system lens handbook BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] olympus system lens handbook BIN
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:33:05 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/01 8:17:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> olympus system lens handbook
>  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-
>  cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245723783

Thanks, George.  I jumped on it.  Book alone is worth more than that, eh?  I
just picked up the Zuiko 2x converter to replace my Vivitar, so now will have
2 extra converters.  One will go to bro-in-law, for his OM2-S.  Which is the
better of the two offbrand converters, the Vivitar or the Komura in this
auction, condition being equal?

Rich (back to macaroni & cheese for awhile)