Re: [OM] [OT] Quoting garbage, part 12, 864

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Quoting garbage, part 12, 864
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 12:08:30 +0200
I'll second that, Steve.

And many people, especially on older Unix-boxes, cannot read html mail
at all - no matter what their provider gives them.
Why is the use of html forbidden in Usenet newsgroups? Good!
Let's keep the same policy for mailing lists, please. Of course
private email may be different.

I have made a list of notorious mailing list html-users, and they are
all in my OM-list kill-filter. From them no tags, no piccies, no sigs
- but unfortunately also no message content at all will ever reach
me...

Frank.