Re: [OM] Oly P-400 printer ???

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly P-400 printer ???
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:33:15 +0800
Talking about inkjet, I found myself consistently avoid night scenes
or photo with large among of dark area, this is rather limiting. If I
really want to make photo prints, I prefer to send it to the small
Agfa lab that I have some business with (my slide/negative output
service). They do 353dpi 8x11 inch print at around US$4 (and I got
some discount) with an Agfa output machine to true photographic paper.

Regarding Epson, I had very bad experience on their Stylus color II
and an old B/W inkjet, the ink spent on cleaning the head was more
than printing. Now I have a HP930C, which is much much better although
the output quality is not as good as the newer Epsons but is quite
acceptable.

C.H.Ling