RE: [OM] Oly P-400 printer ???

Subject: RE: [OM] Oly P-400 printer ???
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:36:28 -0700
Are you looking at a replacement ink-jet for general purpose use, or dye
sublimation for strictly photo use?

If the ink-jet, I'd suggest one of the Canon S800 printers. Individual color
tanks (no more throwing out half-empty cartridges because you ran out of one
color) and 6 color photo printing (instead of 4 color like most other
printers). I actually wish I'd bought it instead of my S450 (which also does
great photos!), at the time, I was suffering a case of the "cheaps".

---
Scott Gomez