Re: [OM] 2 More questions i forgot..

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 More questions i forgot..
From: Oben Candemir <retina@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:00:39 +1000

which brings me to #2
I recently picked up a Metz 45CL-4 flash.  Does anyone use one with the SCA
321 adapter for TTL flash? It's not showing the auto check light at all on my
OM-4T.

I use an SCA 321 with a Metz 32 CT7 and when set to the TTL mode on the flash it is indistinguishable from a T32 but its a nicer flash coz it has direct + indirect lighting (2 flash tubes) and swivels. The Metz 32CT7 comes with boxes and manual and I've got it for sale on my web site http://www.zuiko.net

So yes the SCA 321 should operate exactly as a T32 / T20 should when the flash is set for TTL.