[OM] 2 More questions i forgot..

Subject: [OM] 2 More questions i forgot..
From: maat <maat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:33:21 -0400
Jeeze i forgot to sign my own letter.
2 quick questions:
1, my 'new' OM-1n, does it do TTL flash metering?  it has the shoe 4, but i've
only read that it does flash ready/auto check light in the viewfinder.  It
doesnt seem to do TTL.

which brings me to #2
I recently picked up a Metz 45CL-4 flash.  Does anyone use one with the SCA
321 adapter for TTL flash?  It's not showing the auto check light at all on my
OM-4T.  The check light does seem to work in automatic aperature setting modes
(on the flash firing a test flash).  I gotta kill the roll of film in there
before i can play with it more.  If anyone has any tips or knows of a website
i could check i'd really appreciate it.  So far I havn't found any
Metz/Olympus combinations on the web...
Thanks again!!

Maat