[OM] PLEASE edit your replies

Subject: [OM] PLEASE edit your replies
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 14:55:27 -0400
Upon examining Digest #2452, I noticed that there is very little content and
a huge amount of quoting.  When you reply to a post, please, please delete
the previous post.  It's only necessary to send one sentence or two to set
the context for your post.

In the Digest #2452, I found one lister "contributed" a total of 12 screens
worth of garbage, as he replied to several posts.  The "winner", though, if
you can call him that, donated a total of 20 screens worth of junk in a
single digest!

I'm all for contributing.  Please let's show some courtesy.

Thanks to all,
Jim L'Hommedieu