[OM] FS: Russ' Camera - Various Items

Subject: [OM] FS: Russ' Camera - Various Items
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 11:51:51 -0700
My SO and I were in Santa Barbara this Friday and Saturday. I stopped in a
camera shop to check for OM stuff. Unfortunately they were VERY busy, so I
didn't get a chance to have any of the equipment listed taken out for closer
inspection. I did get a few minutes to talk with the owner, though, and he
seems a nice guy. No connection with the shop, etc., but if you DO decide to
buy something from them, you might mention I was the guy who referred you. I
mentioned to them I'd post the list of stuff here.

Here's some of what they had:

OM-4 Body: appeared to be darn near mint, cosmetically. No brassing
whatsoever on anything I could see, which was the front, top and rewind
side. Tagged at $375

One 50/1.4 black nose cosmetically Ex+, working condition unknown: $76. Two
or more of the silver-nose variety $70 each.

At least 3 T20s at $50 each

One T32 at $99.

OM-2N, chrome, again, cosmetically Ex+ from what I could see in the case,
$300.

OM1, chrome, Ex+ cosmetics, $250.

28/3.5 - $60

28/2.8 - $79

21/3.5 - $330

16/3.5!! - $595 - appeared to be in at least Ex condition.

70-150 - $100

A bunch of 50/1.8s - didn't investigate these at all.

There were two boxed extension tubes (14 and 25mm? Don't remember the
smaller of the two for sure, nor whether they were auto ones or not) as
well.

There were also some older Olympus lenses (mostly Pen, I think) and a Pen
Bellows that appeared to be in excellent shape. Virtually all of their used
equipment appeared to be "better quality" stuff. I didn't see any obviously
bad gear.

Contact info:

Chuck Kober, Owner
Russ' Camera