Re: [OM] [FS]

Subject: Re: [OM] [FS]
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:43:01 +1000
Just as the PE teachers of my acquaintance think that a balanced meal is a
meat pie in one hand and a doughnut in the other, my idea of balance is an
OM in one hand and a rangefinder in the other - and try to remember to put
on a pair of trousers. Sigh. Also, the doughnuts have betrayed me so that
even the 42" donations would be too tight now.
So little time, so many cameras.
AndrewF