Re: [OM] Harold Franklin's Book

Subject: Re: [OM] Harold Franklin's Book
From: Frank van Lindert <frank.van.lindert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 15:20:21 +0200
Titoy, and others,

In the Olympus FAQ are also some comments on the relative merits of
these and other books. Have a look there!

My personal opinion:

Mannheim is the very best (even despite its state of art: 1980)

Shipman is second at distance, but the later editions are more modern.
You will need to find the right edition for your camera!

The book by Pangerl (World of OM Sys) is also good, but from late 70's
as well
many other books
even more
and then at the bottom of my list:
Harold Franklin (same author in German edition called Harald Francke -
Ha! Ha!) is IMHO not worth buying at all. Unfortunately I did before I
knew, and although at a very small price ($3) I still feel I have
overpaid.

Frank.